7.09.2012

You'll Miss The Best Things


A Thousand Words is a project attempting to unite photography and reading by exploring literary quotations through photography. To read more about this project, and to see the pictures I've already posted, go HERE.


"You'll miss the best things if you keep your eyes shut." - Dr. Seuss



(click image to view larger) Taken with a Canon T2i and a 17-85mm lens at 85mm, at f /5.6, ISO 400 and a shutter speed of 1/200 second. I wanted to throw glitter at her, but that idea fell apart when I realized I was getting glitter everywhere. Fearing the wrath of the nature park people, I quickly abandoned the idea. I would really like to try it again, sometime, though. Please feel free to critique all of these pictures, I'd really appreciate any advice offered! And don't forget to "like" my Facebook page (HERE) and follow me on Twitter (HERE) if you haven't already!




... a picture is worth a thousand words

No comments:

Post a Comment