4.21.2012

Though this be madness...

A Thousand Words is a project attempting to unite photography and reading by exploring literary quotations through photography. To read more about this project, and to see the pictures I've already posted, go HERE.

"Though this be madness, yet there is method in't." - William Shakespeare



(click image to view larger) Taken with a Canon T2i and a 50mm lens at f /1.4, ISO 1600 and a shutter speed of 1/320 second. I borrowed the Christmas lights from the church, and I'm really glad I did. I had originally planned to hang them behind the backdrop, but we started playing around with them and got a lot of good shots. Please feel free to critique all of these pictures, I'd really appreciate any advice offered!


...a picture is worth a thousand words.

No comments:

Post a Comment