8.09.2012

Switchfoot Bro-Am

The Switchfoot Bro-Am is a charity event at Moonlight Beach in Encinitas, CA. It's organized by the band Switchfoot, and it involves a surf contest, free concerts, and lots of fun! if you ever get a chance to go, I highly recommend it. I took some pictures during the Switchfoot concert, with a 18-200mm lens, standing on the tips of my toes, holding the camera in the air with one hand and trying not to bang it into the people in front of me. I had an amazing time!





(Anyone who decorates their guitar with duct tape has got to be awesome.)








(He stole someone's sunglasses. And that blue thing in his mouth is gum.)


(I'd brag about my awesome photography skills and timing here, but honestly, this picture was 90% chance, 5% knowing how my camera works, and 5% arm muscle strength :) )


To see more, go HERE. Thanks for reading! I'd really appreciate any feedback or advice/criticism anyone has!

No comments:

Post a Comment