5.29.2012

Through A Glass, Darkly

A Thousand Words is a project attempting to unite photography and reading by exploring literary quotations through photography. To read more about this project, and to see the pictures I've already posted, go HERE.


"For now, we see through a glass, darkly, but then face to face." - Paul (1 Corinthians 13:12, KJV)



(click image to view larger) Taken with a Canon T2i and a 50mm lens at f /3.5, ISO 1600 and a shutter speed of 1/50 second. I only took one picture that was focused on the glass (plexiglass, actually) because I didn't think it would work.. When I was looking at them on the computer after I shot them, this was the only one I really liked. Please feel free to critique all of these pictures, I'd really appreciate any advice offered! And don't forget to "like" my Facebook page (HERE) and follow me on Twitter (HERE) if you haven't already!




... a picture is worth a thousand words

No comments:

Post a Comment